In keeping with Riverside General's commitment of high-quality patient care, we proudly provide a safe and pleasant work environment wherein employees and those associated with the health care system are treated fairly and are recognized and rewarded for excellence in their efforts.
In addition, Riverside General Hospital strives to offer its employees opportunities for accomplishment and self-fulfillment. Its mission, as a community voluntary not-for-profit health care institution, is to provide facilities and services that facilitate the delivery of quality medical care to inpatients, outpatients and aftercare.
This mission statement is interpreted as "Pursuing Excellence for Customer Satisfaction Because We Care About You
x - General Application
Riverside General Hospital Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Riverside General Hospital to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person is to be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, ethnicity, sex and/or sexual orientation, gender, age, national origin, or disability (physical or mental), medical condition including HIV diagnosis or because an individual is perceived as being HIV infected.
1. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment including, but not limited to hiring, probationary period, training, placement and employee development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, layoff and recall, social and recreational programs, employee facilities, termination and retirement.
2. The Hospital, if required by law, will establish a written affirmative action program to achieve prompt and full utilization of minorities, the disabled, Vietnam-era or disabled veterans, and women at all levels and in all segments of the work force. The results of the program are to be reviewed annually and the program is to be modified as necessary to achieve its stated objectives.
3. The Personnel Manager is responsible for formulating, implementing, coordinating, and monitoring all efforts in the area of equal employment opportunity.
4. Any communication from an applicant for employment, and employee, a government agency, or an attorney concerning any equal employment opportunity matter is to be referred to the Personnel Manager.
5. While overall authority for implementing this policy is assigned to the Personnel Manager, an effective equal employment opportunity program cannot be achieved without the support of supervisory personnel and employees at all levels.
6. Any employee who feels they are the victim of discrimination has a responsibility to report this fact to their supervisor and/or the Human Resources Department
Please review our current job postings below. If you are interested in applying for a position, please fill out our official online job application located at the bottom of each job posting. If you do not see a position for which you are interested, but would like to have an application on file for future openings, you may click on General Application.
Riverside General Hospital will maintain your application for as long as legally required. Upon submitting your application we will take every effort to review it for proper consideration. If your qualifications meet the current needs of Riverside General Hospital, our Human Resources Department will contact you.
Riverside General Hospital is committed to providing a safe, efficient, and productive work environment for all employees. To help ensure a safe and healthful working environment, each applicant to whom an offer of employment has been made will be required as a condition of employment to undergo a substance test. Applicants will be asked to read the policy and sign a Pre-Employment Offer and Employee Consent to Drug Screening.
If an open position is not currently available, we will maintain your application for six months and consider it for future openings. If you meet the qualifications of the position and are selected for an interview, Human Resources or the Hiring Manager will phone or e-mail you. Thank you for your interest in Riverside General Hospital.
To receive more information regarding our benefits please click here.
To receive more information regarding our community please click here.
|3204 Ennis Street, Houston, Texas, 77004, (713) 526-2441